WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF SKIN?
WHAT ARE THE KEY INDICATORS OF AGEING
While the indications of ageing usually begin at around the age of 40, this may vary depending on lifestyle choices. With the advent of time, you start losing healthy cells and your body’s recovery process becomes more challenging. Eventually, your body loses its ability to heal properly due to age, illnesses and traumas. It is at this point that some chronic problems may start. Poor concentration, loss of memory, tiredness, loss of energy, general fatigue, mood swings, reduced sex drive, insomnia, general aches and pains as well as degenerative diseases are key indicators of ageing.
For example, smokers are going to experience ageing much earlier because of their exposure to toxic elements.
Among the common key factors that contribute to ageing skin are:
- The body’s natural-ageing process
- Photo-ageing (exposure to direct sunlight) – the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) light damages elastin fibres in the skin. The damage to elastin fibre makes the skin sag, stretch, get bruised easily and heal slowly
- Smoking (smoking produces free radicals that destroy cells which later leads to premature wrinkles)
- The skin becomes rougher
- Skin grows lesions such as benign tumours
- Skin loses the elastic tissue causing the skin to hang loosely
- Due to thinner blood vessel walls, the skin becomes more fragile
- Loss of fat below the skin in different parts of the face can lead to looser skin, and sunken eyes
- Wrinkles, age spots and loss of skin texture
HOW STEM CELL THERAPY FOR GENERAL WELLNESS WORKS?
During a typical stem cell for general wellness, approximately 100-250 million stem cells are received by the patient depending on their age, weight and medical conditions. This of course can vary depending on each case. The number of restored cells exceeds the number of cells lost on a day to day basis many times over. Consequently, in most cases, those stem cells which have been lost over the past 20 years are restored.
Human growth factors (not to be confused with human growth hormones) are cellular messengers that are responsible for transmitting signals, activating new cell production, and instructing any specific cell to generate fresh cells that have different functions. The incredible healing ability of stem cells is triggered by this unique signalling mechanism. This also helps in building and regenerating the blood vessels for all those who were suffering from inadequate blood circulation to the vital organs.
RESULTS OF STEM CELLS IN GENERAL WELLNESS TREATMENT
The improvements that take place after stem cell therapy for general wellness include:
- Physical improvements such as: fewer head/neck aches, decreased soreness in neck, arms and legs, reduced stiffness in joints and far less tiredness or fatigue.
- Mental and emotional improvements.
- Improvements in energy levels.
- Improvement in the overall quality of life.